Cheesy Mexican Corn Dip that’s baked to perfection and served with your favorite tortilla chips! Everything is mixed together in one bowl in just a few minutes, making it perfect for any party or football Sunday!
Hot corn dip! Who’s had it? It’s amazing. Corn mixed with cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and all the best Mexican flavors then topped with lots of cheese! Bake till hot and serve warm and melty with all the tortilla chips!
Plus, this is such an easy dip! All of the ingredients are literally mixed together in one bowl, and it doesn’t require any pre-cooking! It can’t get any better than that. But, to be honest, when I first created this recipe, I sautéed up some onions in the beginning but then I decided against it. They didn’t add that much more flavor and it was just an unnecessary step. So here we are, with a super easy, super delicious and super cheesy dip!
P.S. Please tell me I’m not the only person (besides my dad) that is obsessed with crispy melted cheese. You know the burnt cheese that sticks to the sides of the pan? So so good. Which makes me wonder why I’ve never tried making “taco shells” out of just cheese! Ya know, where you melt cheese in a big circle until slightly crispy then you fold it in half and stuff it with the taco meat and fixings? Yep, I need to try it soon.
This also reminds me, who else loves chips and cheese! I use to eat them all the time as a kid, but I haven’t made them in forever! You’re with me, right? Where you just sprinkle cheese over a plate full of tortilla chips and microwave that shit until melty. Cheese is just glorious and makes everything better.
Anyways, I’m obsessed with chip dip, and if you are too you’re definitely going to want to check out a few of my other favorites. They’re loved by many!
My absolute favorite is my Homemade French Onion Dip with caramelized onions! It will blow your mind. Better than anything you can buy at the store. Mediterranean Spinach Artichoke Dip is equally amazing, and if you’re not a fan of olives, simply omit them. It’s been done many times, and the dip is still great. Lastly, it’s not a dip, but Beer Cheese Pulled Pork Nachos are a game changer. These are all perfect for any party or any football Sunday.
More of my favorite party foods:
Cheesy Mexican Corn Dip
- 3 cups frozen corn thawed and drained
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 can 10 ounces Rotel, drained
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Green onions thinly sliced
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Add all ingredients except for 1 cup of cheese to a large bowl. Mix well until combined.
- Transfer dip mixture to a 10-inch skillet or baking dish of a similar size. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips!
- You can also sub in cheddar cheese or a Mexican cheese blend instead of Monterrey Jack.