Mediterranean Spinach Artichoke Dip
Mediterranean Spinach Artichoke Dip is baked to creamy, cheesy perfection and served with toasted pita bread. Bursting with flavor from spinach, artichokes, olives, and feta cheese, this easy dip is a party favorite!
- 1 jar 14 oz. artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained of excess liquid
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives chopped
- ½ cup pitted Castelvetrano olives chopped
- ¼ cup roasted sweet red peppers from jar, chopped (optional)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup hummus
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 3 garlic cloves pressed
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except for 1 cup cheddar cheese.
Spoon mixture into an 8 or 10-inch cast-iron skillet or baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
Bake for 35 minutes until dip is bubbly around the edges and cheese is melted.
Serve with toasted pita bread, French bread, and/or tortilla chips.
I'd love to hear from you! Rate the recipe and leave a comment below or share a picture on Instagram and tag @ModernFarmhouseEats